Many dogs likes large spaces, but there are a number of dog breeds that are great to live in the apartment. These dogs are
not very energetic, are calm and does not require much exercise requirements. Not all of these dog breeds are toy breeds are
large breed of dog that can live in apartments.
Here are the top 10 breeds of dogs which have been found to do well in apartment living.
1. Bichon Frise. This is a toy breed of dog, which is a home to be energetic, but does not feel imprisoned. Of course, these dogs need a lot
of people's attention. These dogs are friendly with everyone, is discerning and easy to train. It should be borne in mind that fluffy their
coat requires a lot of care, but this breed is suitable for people with allergies.
2. Chihuahua. This is a toy breed of dog. It's funny and clever dog. It, like most toy breeds of dogs are not watchful. The dog must be socialized
early on with other animals and people. Also, do not allow him to dominate at home, because it can lead to bad habits. Living in an apartment, the
Chihuahua need daily walks and dressage.
3. Pug. These dogs are very affectionate and likes long games. Do not like to get bored, so they need a range of activities. Perfectly suitable to
live with children and other animals. They are not accustomed to extreme weather conditions, so fit to live in the apartment. They are relatively inactive.
4. Poodle. There are three types of Poodles: Toy Poodle, Miniature Poodle, and Standard Poodle. Poodles have a great intellect, and are among the best
trained and most likely dog. These dogs love to interact with people. Owner that the dog has to show its dominance, otherwise this dog will prevail over
his master. They tend to bark a lot. Poodles better adapted to live in apartments, but likes to spend a lot of time outdoors.
5. Bulldog. Intimidating the dog's appearance is misleading, because the well-bred and lives with the right landlord, this dog is a very good and
faithful. It should be emphasized that this is not the dog for everyone. They need a lot of understanding and love. These dogs need proper training,
it would not be too aggressive. These little dogs barking, excellent with children and are gentle. For his master's sacrifice even your life.
6. Dachshund. It is affectionate and devoted to his family dog. There is a bit annoying, stubborn, and offensive, and dealings with them must not be rude.
Dachshunds are obedient dogs. They are great with children. Dachshunds has a well-developed instinct sentinel. Although these dogs legs are very short,
they love long walks.
7. Lhasa Apso. This is a friendly and energetic dog. This dog can live in apartments, but he needed daily walks and mental workout. If dog did not get
enough attention and exercise, the dog starts to misbehave. This dog is obedient to his master. They have excellent hearing.
8. Shih Tzu. This dog is very friendly and attentive. He loves to be around people and perfectly agree with the other animals. They are relatively easy
to trained. This dog must have its dominant leader, otherwise the same will become dominant, leading to a bad behavior, such as chewing things. This
dog is not heat resistant so the right to live in the apartment. These dogs are necessary for daily walks.
9. Yorkshire Terrier. It is a small, energetic and courageous dogs. They are friendly with people. Like most dogs, they need a dominant leader in the
home that they do not become managers and home from becoming aggressive. It must be remembered that the room they are very active. They are very
sensitive to cold, so suitable only live in the apartment. They need exercise, to cast all their accumulated energy.
10. Italian Greyhound. This slim dog is very affectionate and mild-mannered. For this dog is very important to please his host so he is a very devoted
and humble. The dog will soon socialize. They are easily trained. These dogs are sometimes timid, sensitive to voice tone. They are necessary for the
daily workout. They are sensitive to cold weather, making it a perfect fit to live in apartments, although they are active.